SuperBox is an English-based Android TV box for home streaming entertainment. The latest SuperBox S2 Pro has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage, utilizes a quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor, supports Android 9.0 OS and 2T2R dual-band WiFi. By simply connecting to your TV and the internet, you’re free to enjoy the smoothest home theater experience.
Yes, SuperBox is a totally legal Android TV box. Watching a stream of movies, TV shows, Sporting events won’t violate U.S. copyright law. You won’t encounter a law issue unless uploading, downloading, or broadcasting content to a large group.
SuperBox always gives full support to our business partner, to build win-win cooperation with our distributors and resellers in a long term. And your inquiry is always warmly welcome.
You don’t need to record TV yourself on SuperBox, the pre-installed Playback app can access TV news and Sports up to the last 7 days directly, you don’t need to worry miss out any big news or events.
- Click the Setting icon on the bottom of the home screen.
- Click Apps, you will find all Apps you’ve been installed
- Select Blue VOD, then click the Clear data option
- Then go to the Blue VOD app, you’ll be requested to rest the parental password, and your Blue VOD history and favorites will be removed too.
1. Press the <OK> button to check the current EPG form
2. Press <MENU> button, click <EPG Style>, then select <Classic EPG>
3. Press the <RETURN> button to exit Blue TV
4. Open Blue TV again, press the <OK> button, you’ll find the EPG form has been changed
5. Same Operation if You Like the <New Style EPG> form
You can use the SuperBox remote to control your TV, which means you don’t need two remotes while watching. At the top of SuperBox remote, you can find there are 4 buttons was outlined with white, so you can use these 4 buttons to control your TV.
- Hold the white power button in the outlined area, the button should start to blink, hold it till the red light stay on.
- Aim your TV remote to the SuperBox remote, hold the function button on the TV remote that you desire to be programmed(such as the power button).
- Hit the same button on the SuperBox remote(hit the power button while you holding the power button on the TV remote), the red light should flash 3 times and remain highlighted if the function is copied.
- Just repeat the progress to program other buttons(usually two volumes up, down, and another random button).
- The red indicator light will flash 5 times if programming is unsuccessful, then you need to start it again.
- When you finished the programming, just hit any buttons outside the white-line to exit the programming mode, the indicator light should turn off.
The Blue Studio is about to disable the first generation of Blue TV and Blue VOD, you need to remove the first generation Apps, then install the second generation Apps for a better user experience.
- Click the trash can icon at the bottom of the home screen.
- Select the Blue TV icon, press the <OK> button on your remote and confirm to uninstall the Blue TV, the same operation to the Blue VOD app.
- Back to the home screen, enter to the <App Store>, select the Blue TV icon with “v2” labeled at the corner, press the <OK> button on your remote to install the newest version of the Blue TV app. The same operation to the Blue VOD app.
SuperBOX Limited S1 Plus is the anniversary edition of SuperBox, in comparison with the well-liked SuperBox S1 Pro, it comes with 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and offers impressive 2 years warranty.
The Manufacturer Recommended Sale Price of the SuperBox S2 Pro is 299$, and you can purchase it from any authorized seller.
Local Shops: Buy from local shops is the most convenient and fastest, you can contact your local Android TV box resellers to ask if they in stock of SuperBox.
Online Stores: You can also buy SuperBox online like eBay stores, Walmart Shops, independent websites. Most of our distributors charge no shipping fee and offer all support as we do.
Wherever you buy SuperBox from, please be sure your seller was authorized, otherwise your SuperBox might lose warranty or get locked!
SuperBox S1 Pro’s warranty period lasts one year.
If there are any problems with your SuperBox Android TV box, please contact your seller or our customer service. In the first, to save your time, our technical support will do the best to help you to solve the problem. For the worse case, if your hardware gets into trouble and you won’t able to fix it, you can send the product to us and we will repair it for free within one year.
If your warranty period gets expired, you can still send the device to us for repair at separate cost. You’re still able to enjoy the service once the device been fixed. During the time of repair, we’ll offer an account to maintain your service.
In terms of hardware: S1 only supports 2.4G network and has 1GB memory; S1PRO supports 6K, 2GB memory, and supports mobile phone remote control.
In terms of content: S1PRO has UK channels. (See the spec for more information )
If your remote can’t boot up the SuperBox S2 Pro, you can get a USB drive to update your S2 Pro to solve the problem.
- Go to <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i9uhnrpkHbf7wY94UHI1m8eAcsQtUTYm/view?usp=sharing> and download the Zip file to your USB drive.
- Plug the USB drive in your SuperBox S2 Pro
- Unplug the power cable, then plug it back to turn on the box, open <APPS>, then click <System update>
- <Select> the downloaded Zip file from your USB drive
- <Start> upgrading the system
Yes, SuperBox offers ODM/OEM services to help you customizing IPTV Set-top boxes. With SupeBox years of experience on Android TV Boxes, you get everything covered to build your own brand.
From appearance design, logo, UI, Interface customization, to hardcore PCBA and software compatibility, and even package design. SuperBox takes care of everything for you.
The Minimum Quantity for ODM is 5000pcs, and if you have any question please contact our sales representatives. SuperBox is ready to put all efforts into helping you to grow up your business, and will continue to deliver premium IPTV boxes to customers.
- Go to <https://drive.google.com/file/d/138LRMwi78iEnSy-3Md7GTVs0xI1YM0o9/view?usp=sharing> and download the Zip file into your USB drive.
- Plug the USB drive in your SuperBox S1 Pro
- Turn on the box, open <APPS>, then click <System update>
- Choose <Select> the downloaded Zip file from your USB drive
- Start upgrading the system
Upgrading firmware for S1 PLUS <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ecHALh7-7eJe6gAabgklgzO4VAuAV0Dn/view?usp=sharing>
or watch the tutorial on Youtube
UPDATED JULY 2020
– Yes, SuperBOX only needs internet connection, it does not have country restrictions.
– Due to its lightweight design, you can also bring SuperBOX in your travels and plug it in hotel rooms. SuperBOX is a perfect travel companion.
– VPN services or IP unblocking services are not required to operate SuperBox.
Our recommended internet speed for operation is 8Mbps for VOD streaming however, for live HD quality streaming you may want speed much higher than that. I would suggest find out what’s your current internet download speed then let us know so we can advise.
– SuperBox software engineers will release updates from time to time.
– Rest assured that all the need updates and fixed will be released as needed for better customer experience.
– Our MOQ is 20 pcs.
– Discounts are applied when you order in bulk.
– We accept TT, Paypal, Western Union payment method.
– You can get your box within 3-4 days.
– Buying from authorized local dealers is faster.
– We can ship the ordered SuperBox by land, air or sea. (DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT)